Wednesday 4 January 2012

When once I see
You was a little flower
Just born on Grass
Covered with cold morning dews
I was there at just before you
But you didn't see
You smiled with sun
You talked with bees
You whispered with air
You closed to a bumble bee
But
You couldn't find me
You couldn't feel me
You couldn't understand atleast that I was there
But I was there
Because
I can't leave
I can't forget
I can't let you fade
I need to make you happy
I need to see your smile till I die
Because
I LOVE YOU
I Love you without any condition
Because
WE WERE FRIENDS
WE ARE BEST FRIENDS
That bond has made infinity just front of eyes
I don't say "Please come back"
Because I know that you are come back soon
Because
I know that magical bond
between us
Will take you back to me
Now I just looking forward while counting fingers
I Hope that you know that I have only 10 fingers! :)
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment